Friday, January 18, 2008

wii addiction


I have lots of good excuses of why I have been a awful blogger, but this is my latest favorite. My mom got us a nintendo wii for Christmas. At first I didn't see what the big fuss was about but I soon found out how addictive it can be. We have spent countless hours bowling, golfing, and my personal favorite: intense tennis matches.
Yesterday I was at Wal-mart grocery shopping and they got a shipment of guitar hero. I made an impulse buy because everyone is always talking about it. Wow, it is so much fun. I am having a hard time doing anything else. I beat Jonathan this morning finally (he he he). The duel will continue tonight! If anyone wants to come over for a wii party, let me know. I am all for it! Rock on.

4 comments:

brandee williams said...

Wii is so much fun! I love tennis too, if you guys are ever looking for someone to play tennis with call us!:) We are always up for a good match. (I know we live an exciting life)

Kristen said...

Aaron loves Wii tennis. He's actually really good. Me, I usually end up sore the next day. Maybe one of these days we can all play together!

Linds said...

Count me is!!! call me when the war begins and I'll run over! hehehe (she says with an evil smile!) I'm always up for a good "John" bashing! We could totally take him!

Jennie Minor said...

I love the Wii! I am trying to talk Preston into getting it for my bday. But he knows that I will just play that ALL day long. I want guitar hero so bad. That game is SO fun!