Friday, June 27, 2008
She can crawl and climb all over and doesn't get hurt when she tumbles.
Autumn is a great big sis.
Every hour they dim the lights, get the disco balls rolling, the dance tunes jammin, and the dance party begins! Check out Autumn's sweet moves.
We tried to go camping up at Pine Valley but when we got up there the campground was already full. My kids (and husband) were devastated but we decided to stay for a few hours and eat dinner and try our fishing skills. We didn't catch anything but it was absolutely beautiful up there. I love to be the mountains.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
(pot bellied pig named "Bacon")
They also learned about fruits and vegetables, learned about planting and harvesting a garden, gathered eggs, played lots of fun games, sang songs, ate yummy snacks, colored cute pictures, and got to see what it takes to work on a farm. Their motto is work hard and play hard. My kids had the time of their lives and I had to drag them away with a promise we would go back.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Happy Fathers Day to my wonderful husband Ryan. Somehow I managed to marry an incredible man that makes so happy every day. I thought I would tell him some of the things that I love about him...
I love that....
- you are a great father to our kids.
- you are such a hard worker.
- you make me laugh everyday
- you love the gospel.
- you are always looking for ways to help others.
- you always play with the kids when you get home from work.
- you like treats as much as I do.
- you never complain about my imperfections. (I know there are alot)
- you honor your priesthood
- you let me go out on girls nights whenever I want to
- you cook, clean, do laundry, change diapers, and bathe kids without me having to ask you
- you take us on super fun family vacations
- you make my birthday fun every year
- you teach our kids how to work
- you are so incredibly smart
- you can do anything you put your mind to
- you are very sensitive to peoples feelings
- you love to organize and make lists
- you can fix ANYTHING
- you take care of the kids in the middle of the night so I can get some sleep
- you will do anything to make us happy
- you have the cleanest closet I've ever seen
- you always make sure we do family prayer, scriptures, and family home evening
- you know how to clean a bathroom
- you tell me I am beautiful even when I am big fat and pregnant
- you call me several times a day just to say Hi and that you love me
- you are still romantic and bring me flowers just because
- you run and ride your bike
- you are kind
- you spend all your spare time with the family
- you let me win because you know it makes me mad to lose.
- you make fabulous crepes.
- you want a big family.
- you were able to take me to the temple so we could be sealed together forever.
Ryan, you are an amazing man and I feel so blessed to have you in my life. I love you so so much!!!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Cambri brought over her friend A.J."s new golden retreiver puppy, West, for us to play with. He is the cutest little thing. Brynlee was so funny. She would pet his nose and then giggle. She did it over and over again. It made want to get one but I am not sure if we are ready for a dog yet or not. Those little puppies are hard to resist.