Friday, March 28, 2008
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Monday, March 17, 2008
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Seven weird or interesting facts about me.
1. Ryan and I have owned 13 vehicles since we have been married. 4 jeeps, 1 bronco, 2 cars, 1 motorcycle, 2 trucks, 2 SUV's, and 1 minivan. (yes, I drive a minivan, something I never thought I would do.)
2. I am very shy and I have an intense fear of speaking in front of people and will do anything to get out of it. It makes me sick to even think about it. I wish so bad I was more outgoing.
3. I love anything with coconut. seven layer bars, pina coladas, coconut cinnamon rolls (from Grandma Toblers, yummy), german chocolate cake, coconut creme pie, almond joys, hawaiian haystacks, etc. It is all so good!! If anyone has a good recipe let me know.
4. I ran the marathon in 2006. I've always hated running but I watched Ryan finish one the year before and somehow felt inspired to try one. (The caribbean cruise Ryan promised me if I finished was extra motivation) It was the best feeling crossing that finish line. I was pretty proud of myself. I hope to finish many more.
5. I love Girls Camp. I went seven times growing up and was the Camp Director in my ward for the past three years. I bawled like a baby when they released me. The young women in my ward are amazing.
6. My family went on a mission to Adam-Ondi-Ahman, Missouri for a year and a half when I was four years old. It was an amazing experience for our family. I actually remember a lot about it. We had a tornado rip the roof off our home while we were in the basement. It was terrifying. To this day I get anxiety whenever it is really windy.
7. Ryan and I met in a parking lot in Provo. He and his friends saw me driving, followed me into the parking lot and asked me for my number. They called me twenty minutes later and wanted to hang out. Four months later we were married! We were crazy, but it worked. I love him so much. He is the best husband in the world.
I wish i was more exciting.
Seven people I tag... Heather, Kristen, Marnie, Cori, Jen C, Brandee, Susan
Two things you are wearing right now: running shorts, t-shirt (I just finished working out)
Two things you want or have in a relationship: lots of love and support
Two of your favorite things to do: family vacations, girls nights
Two people you last talked to: Ryan and Lindsey
Two things you are doing tomorrow: going running, and hopefully something fun with my kids
Two longest car rides with kids: Cali and Washington State
Two favorite holidays (as an adult): I love love love Birthdays, and Christmas
Two things about me you may not have known: I ran a marathon, I want to have six kids
Two jobs I have had in my life: manager at "As Seen on TV" store, I sold Metabolife at the mall
Two of my favorite foods: seven layer bars, brownies
Two places I'd rather be right now: On a Disney Cruise with my whole family, Hawaii
I am tagging- Susan and Annie