Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hawaii Day 1 "At the airport"

I love flying out of St George!! It is so much easier..especially with kids. We had this trip booked for almost a year so we had been anticipating this day for a long time. We were all a little excited. We brought my little sister Cambri with us on the trip to help us with the kids. She was so fun to have with us. My kids have so much fun with her. This is one of many pictures of her and Autumn doing their excited face

Our friend "Knight" also came with us. He surprised us with a traditional lei greeting at the airport. It was awesome! It started the trip out great!Don't we look great!


3 comments:

Skinner Family said...

oh fun! i can't wait to see more!!!!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are back on the blog. Its been forever! Isn't hawaii the best. That's where we went on our honeymoon and I miss it so bad. Glad your back Erica

Aleisha said...

What a fun trip!!! All your pictures are soooo beautiful. I am so jealous. I really need to go there with my family someday. Thanks for sharing. You look so beautiful in all your pics.