Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas at the Bear Mill from Grandma Bishop






This year Grandma Bishop had a brilliant idea for Christmas. She took all the grandkids to a pizza party at the Bear Mill and let them pick out any bear and outfit they wanted. I thought this was fabulous, because my kids already have all the toys they could ever want and they had the time of their lives. Autumn picked out a sparkly bear with pj's and bunny slippers. Carson got a cute little dog and dressed him up as Spiderman. I got to do Brynlee's and I think I had as much fun picking everything out as my kids did. I did a cute white bunny with matching pj's.
Grandmas are the best. Thanks so much Grandma B!!

3 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

way cute idea

Heather said...

Hey Erica, it's Heather (yes, that Heather). I've been thinking about ya, it's been forever! Email me: hmmsmith@gmail.com

Linds said...

That is the best idea! I want a grandma to to that for me!!!! I think I would choose the Jammie bear too!...so what one did Brinlee choose?