Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tagged

Two names you go by: Mom, Erica

Two things you are wearing right now: running shorts, t-shirt (I just finished working out)

Two things you want or have in a relationship: lots of love and support

Two of your favorite things to do: family vacations, girls nights

Two people you last talked to: Ryan and Lindsey

Two things you are doing tomorrow: going running, and hopefully something fun with my kids

Two longest car rides with kids: Cali and Washington State

Two favorite holidays (as an adult): I love love love Birthdays, and Christmas

Two things about me you may not have known: I ran a marathon, I want to have six kids

Two jobs I have had in my life: manager at "As Seen on TV" store, I sold Metabolife at the mall

Two of my favorite foods: seven layer bars, brownies

Two places I'd rather be right now: On a Disney Cruise with my whole family, Hawaii


I am tagging- Susan and Annie

No comments: