Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My first Tag

I got my first tag from Lindsey G awhile ago but I have had a super hard time sitting down to anything on my blog for awhile so I am doing catch up.

Seven weird or interesting facts about me.

1. Ryan and I have owned 13 vehicles since we have been married. 4 jeeps, 1 bronco, 2 cars, 1 motorcycle, 2 trucks, 2 SUV's, and 1 minivan. (yes, I drive a minivan, something I never thought I would do.)

2. I am very shy and I have an intense fear of speaking in front of people and will do anything to get out of it. It makes me sick to even think about it. I wish so bad I was more outgoing.

3. I love anything with coconut. seven layer bars, pina coladas, coconut cinnamon rolls (from Grandma Toblers, yummy), german chocolate cake, coconut creme pie, almond joys, hawaiian haystacks, etc. It is all so good!! If anyone has a good recipe let me know.

4. I ran the marathon in 2006. I've always hated running but I watched Ryan finish one the year before and somehow felt inspired to try one. (The caribbean cruise Ryan promised me if I finished was extra motivation) It was the best feeling crossing that finish line. I was pretty proud of myself. I hope to finish many more.

5. I love Girls Camp. I went seven times growing up and was the Camp Director in my ward for the past three years. I bawled like a baby when they released me. The young women in my ward are amazing.

6. My family went on a mission to Adam-Ondi-Ahman, Missouri for a year and a half when I was four years old. It was an amazing experience for our family. I actually remember a lot about it. We had a tornado rip the roof off our home while we were in the basement. It was terrifying. To this day I get anxiety whenever it is really windy.

7. Ryan and I met in a parking lot in Provo. He and his friends saw me driving, followed me into the parking lot and asked me for my number. They called me twenty minutes later and wanted to hang out. Four months later we were married! We were crazy, but it worked. I love him so much. He is the best husband in the world.

I wish i was more exciting.

Seven people I tag... Heather, Kristen, Marnie, Cori, Jen C, Brandee, Susan

5 comments:

Aleisha said...

Cute posts. I have missed your posts.

Jennie Minor said...

I too have missed your posts. I ran the marathon in 2006 too. We should have ran together, I did it all alone. I can't run this year, but next I am for sure. Want a new marathon buddy?

Linds said...

Hello...Barbie and #7 totally go well together! Ha! You totally crack me up...ps and what in the song..gotta love Alvin!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

We seem to have the same friends Erica - old & new! I had a couple of gals last night ask how I knew you ... funny!

Oh - try the KISSES coconut creme - they are stinking good!

Jen said...

I will totally accept the tag. I have been away from blogging for too long. But here it comes!
Jen