Tuesday, April 8, 2008

modbe swim

Hey everyone...Lindsey Terry and I are going to have a big "open house" with Modbe, Scentsy, and fun baby supplies including baby car seat covers! We would love for anyone to come that might want to check out some of the latest spring items...including MODBE SWIM 2008! Feel free to bring a friend or two if you want, or if you don't want anything...just come and hang out with us! We would love to have ya! Hope to see you all soon!


Modbe Clothing


Check out my website http://www.erica.mymodbe.com to see all clothes including the new "tween" sizes. The smallest one fits my five year daughter Autumn.







Scentsy Candle Warmers




Baby Loves

Car Seat Covers, Burb Cloths, Wipes Case, Nursing Covers, blankets, etc.



When: Thursday April 10th
Where: Lindsey's House
2862 S Skyline Drive
Across the street from my house
(leave me a comment with your email if you need directions)
Time: Open House 11am until 7pm...or whenever
Everyone's Invited!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm so jealous! I wish I lived close so I could go. I can't tell you how bad I want one of those mod be swimsuits, I just can't afford it! They're so cute!