Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Huge Modbe Sale

Modbe started a great sale today with items at 4.99 and up. Select swim is on sale, so if you've been waiting for the right time to buy.....here it is. Also, many styles including the awesome long fit shirts and skirts are hot items today! Great back to school items as well as sprucing up our summer/fall wardrobes. If you'd like to take a look and place an order, please visit my website www.modbeclothing.com/erica or http://www.modbeclothing.com/ and when looking for a consultant, please find my name Erica Bishop and enter my number which is 1447.

Thanks so much...Please call with any questions and Happy Summer Shopping!

Erica Bishop 435-467-5338

6 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

the website is down - must be busy

Jen said...

Erica,
I still owe you for the Modbe bag...or we can still do a trade if your still interested. Let me know.

Jen

Marnie Bergeson said...

Hi Erica. We missed seeing you in Royal! Your mom told me Brinley is walking and is the cutest and tiniest baby ever. How fun!

Kena said...

Good thing I didn't check into this sale because I probably would have gone crazy!! I'm so excited that Ryan and Nick can finally start their training. How is yours going?

Jen said...

So I was thinking....what would you think about maybe doing an open house with modbe, my jewelry and/or anyone else who has a little business (i.e Marsha, Linds, etc.)
I don't even really know if you do Modbe open houses, but it might be kind of fun, and it would give us an excuse to get together and hang out for a while. Let me know what you think and maybe we can talk about when and if you want to do this.

Jen

Kay said...

Hello. I went to mindi's free giveaway, and since my sisters name is also Erica, had to check out your blog.

Your kids are adorable!!

I'm going to check out your website too.

Hope you win Mindi's giveaway.