Tuesday, July 1, 2008

teeny tiny little miss brynlee

Brynlee Paige
Nine months old
15 lbs (2nd percentile)
26 inches (8th percentile)
Bright blue eyes
first tooth finally poking through
Things she has mastered so far.....
  • took three steps
  • pulls herself up to, and in some cases up onto, and over EVERYTHING.
  • crawls to the top of the stairs
  • waves bye bye
  • raises up arms when you say SOO big
  • blows kisses
  • says... "ma ma"-"da da" -"hi" -"ama"
  • plays peek a boo
  • sleeps through the night
  • feeds herself finger foods

She is happiest baby I've ever known. She is the sunshine of the family. I am a lucky mom.

9 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

Oh ca'ute!

Linds said...

Oh how I LOVE this baby girl! She is the sweetest thing! Kisses to Brynlee!!!

Christina P. said...

I know I say this every time you post a picture of her, but she is so cute!! I want to steal her and eat her up. What a fun age too. I bet her big brother and sister have a blast with her too!

Unknown said...

what a doll baby! she is so darling! you should totally be a proud mom! LOVE HER OUTFIT TOO.

Heather said...

That is exactly how my little Allie has always been! Right now she's in the 7th percentile! So cute!

jenbulkley said...

SHe is small. I think Aubrie might have her beat. Ya think?

Jen said...

she is cute as can be. We sure think so, not to mension I'm pretty sure she taught Paise to climb up to things.
Let's get together soon.

Josie said...

Whoa! She is tiny! 15 pounds! I can't imagine! She is so cute, what a doll!

Lisha said...

What a cutie!