Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tagged. Random Pics

I was tagged by Jen Cambell this morning to take specific pictures around my house. They are pretty random requests but kinda interesting. Here it goes....
#1- My bathroom. I actually really like my bathroom. When we bought the house it was one of my favorite parts. Big and spacious. My favorite part is the vanity.
#2 What are your kids doing "right now"? I took these pictures early in the morning. Carson is eating his cereal. Fruit Loops. (Yes, I realize there is little nutritional value but they are his favorite) Autumn is very busy getting her beauty sleep. I love watching them sleep. They are so peaceful Brynlee's head popped up when I tried to sneak in to take this picture. Check out that bed head. She definetely gets that from me. So cute!!!#3 My shoes. I just got these about a week ago and I love love them. They aren't my most practical shoes but I love when I can find an excuse to wear them. 99% of the time I am in flip flops or barefoot.

#4 Self Portrait Picture. I really am not a fan of this one. NO ONE should have a camera this close to ones face this early in the morning, but whatever...I am not afraid.
#5. My favorite room. It is my family room. This is where we all hang out. Good Times.
#6 Kitchen Sink....boring..what else can i say. I love my scentsy warmer. My bffmfeo Lindsey Terry sells them. Visit her site here
#7 Laundry Room. This is the downstairs laundry room. Lucky for you I did laundry on Saturday. Normally this room is ALOT scarier.
#8- My closet. One of Ryan's favorite features of our house is seperate closets. It is my very own and it can be messy if I want and nobody can be annoyed.

#9 The Refrigerator..Looks pretty empty. The sad thing is I went grocery shopping yesterday.


#10 Dream Vacation. I have always wanted to go to Hawaii. Thanks to Delta Skymiles my dream will come true next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so super excited. We are staying at Turtle Bay in North Shore, Oahu. Does anyone have any suggestions on what we HAVE to do? (Besides sit on the beach and enjoy. YAY!!!
Now I tag.............Brooke, Jennie, Josie, and Lindsey. Let's see it!



17 comments:

Lindsay Ann said...

Erica your house is beautiful. You got the talented creative genes from your mom.

Linds said...

oooh are you trying to kill me! Sure you get to take the pictures of your house right after you spent hours cleaning it! um not fair! It does look quite amazing though! Come clean mine and then I'll post pics! lol

Linds said...

ps...I totally agree with Miss Lindsay Ann! you have quite the creative genes! ...it must be her name that makes her so perseptive!

[BrookeO] said...

Um. Me?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Holy shnikies! Your house is amazing! Someday I will have a house 1/2 that amazing. Will you come decorate it for me?

Unknown said...

Erica,
You have a very beautiful and very clean home. I can only dream of the day when I even own a home. Have fun in Hawaii! Heather

Kelly Stanworth said...

Love, love, love your home. So clean, a woman after my own heart.
Oahu...
the usual must see place:
Haunama Bay (spelling, it's been a while since my last visit) and the blow hole there, Polynesian Cultural Center, the Marketplace, Dole Pineapple Farm, do some beach excursions and activites, the Temple (take your recommends, it's worth the time out from your vacation), and just enjoy the vacation without kids (I'm assuming)!!!

brandee williams said...

Um, whose house is that clean? Not mine! However, I am inspired to clean now! Hawaii? not fair!

Julie said...

Hi Erica... this is Gareth's wife. Sorry blog stalking you off Jennie's blog..

I went to Hawaii back in '99 w/ my grandma and it is fabulous. There are all day (or most of the day) tours that will take you to the polynesian cultural center/temple/ dole plantation. You have to go to an authentic luau and also one of my favorite things was the international market place... they sell unique and authentic trinkets that are so neat to look at. Other than that the BEACH, BEACH, BEACH! Have a great time.

Unknown said...

Hi Erica~ the house is Beautiful! nice to have your own closet, every girls dream! I love the pic of Autumn! CUTE SHOES! I WANT! have fun on your vaca., that is great! Hope to see you at my baby shower coming soon! Jenn

{Annie N.} said...

Is your house always that clean? Are you a cleaning natzi like your mom? I love your house so pretty! So jealous that you get to go to Hawaii! I stayed at Turtle Bay when I went and it was beautiful!

Red's Blog said...

Hawaii I am jealous, congrats though have a great time!

Lisha said...

You have a beautiful home! Enjoy your trip to Hawaii!:) It was fun to see you at the reunion too!

Jen said...

Yeah, sorry about the tags but I thought you would have fun with them.
Jen

CLUFF FAMILY said...

WOW YOUR HOUSE LOOKS AMAZING. I JUST SPENT ALL MORNING CLEANING MINE AND IT STILL LOOKS LIKE A DISASTER COMPARED TO YOURS. NOT FAIR! YOUR HAIR LOOKS GOOD IN YOUR PIC! I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR CALL. I CAN DO IT ANYTIME. LET ME KNOW.

Kris &Tiersa LeSueur said...

ERICA!!! I was blog searching and I came across your blog. HOW ARE YOU!! I miss your sillyness! Your family is SO cute. You should email me so we can catch up. tiersa23@hotmail.com. Also you can check out my blog at ktlesueur.blogspot.com