Monday, September 29, 2008

She is 6

I didn't think it was possible but I'm afraid that I have created another little person that loves birthdays as much as I do. She looks forward to this day for months. We have had the party planned since March. This year she asked for.....a desk, bookshelf, running shoes, running clothes, makeup, hair stuff, coloring supplies, soccer ball, basketball, mermaid barbie, a recorder, Ariel doll to do her hair, jewelry, jewelry box, princess dress up dress, decorations for her room, play horses, littlest petshop, and a water bottle. Because she has so many people that love her, she got everything she wanted and more (except the water bottle). She was beyond spoiled but that is what birthdays are all about.
This is first thing in the morning. Her dad made her favorite breakfast for her...french toast...yummy!
The friend party. The theme was "Luau" so of course we went swimming.
Autumn and her friend Chloe. We wish she would move closer.
Kaden and Kyler..our favorite friends across the street.
HULA!!!!I made a Hula girl cake.
and we had Hawaiian haystacks for dinner.


I think she had a pretty good day. Happy 6th birthday. We love you!

11 comments:

Josie said...

So cute! Glad she had such a fun day! It's so cute when they are little. I LOVE their excitement! Pierson is the same way. After his 4th b-day he had the theme planned for his 5, 6, and 7 year old b-day. He stuck with the 5 yr old plan.

Allie said...

It looks like she had so much fun. You are such an awesome mom and might I add, very talented. Birthdays are the best. Happy Birthday Autumn.

Christina P. said...

Love the bookshelf!! I bought the same one for Cohlee's room. I converted it to a changing table for now!! Looks like it was a fun party!!

Heather said...

I am so impressed with the cake! Way to go! You sure go all out, you're kids are lucky!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh. Such a cute party. I have been waiting for pics!

Lindsay Ann said...

What a cute idea. You are so creative. That cake is so cute. Did you ever take a cake class?

Kena said...

as always...so cute!

Unknown said...

Dang I can't imagine her Christmas list LOL! THE CAKE sure is cute!

Lyndsi said...

For my birthday I want..... WOW! She was spoiled. How fun for her though!

CLUFF FAMILY said...

way to go Erica! you are awesome.. I should hire you to do JD's birthday! Gimme some ideas. Both cakes are awesome. You have such talent. Now what happens for YOUR b-day?

Red's Blog said...

Cute cake wow!! Your really good at the cake thing ,you and my sis both have patience with that stuff!! I would just let a bakery do it!!