Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

There is something so incredible about seeing the man you love holding a brand new baby.
My hubba hubba husband chillin on the balcony of the cruise ship.
I think he is so good looking!

Ryan is always coming up with fun things to do with the family. I love him for that.

Happy Fathers Day to my wonderful husband Ryan. Somehow I managed to marry an incredible man that makes so happy every day. I thought I would tell him some of the things that I love about him...

I love that....

  • you are a great father to our kids.
  • you are such a hard worker.
  • you make me laugh everyday
  • you love the gospel.
  • you are always looking for ways to help others.
  • you always play with the kids when you get home from work.
  • you like treats as much as I do.
  • you never complain about my imperfections. (I know there are alot)
  • you honor your priesthood
  • you let me go out on girls nights whenever I want to
  • you cook, clean, do laundry, change diapers, and bathe kids without me having to ask you
  • you take us on super fun family vacations
  • you make my birthday fun every year
  • you teach our kids how to work
  • you are so incredibly smart
  • you can do anything you put your mind to
  • you are very sensitive to peoples feelings
  • you love to organize and make lists
  • you can fix ANYTHING
  • you take care of the kids in the middle of the night so I can get some sleep
  • you will do anything to make us happy
  • you have the cleanest closet I've ever seen
  • you always make sure we do family prayer, scriptures, and family home evening
  • you know how to clean a bathroom
  • you tell me I am beautiful even when I am big fat and pregnant
  • you call me several times a day just to say Hi and that you love me
  • you are still romantic and bring me flowers just because
  • you run and ride your bike
  • you are kind
  • you spend all your spare time with the family
  • you let me win because you know it makes me mad to lose.
  • you make fabulous crepes.
  • you want a big family.
  • you were able to take me to the temple so we could be sealed together forever.

Ryan, you are an amazing man and I feel so blessed to have you in my life. I love you so so much!!!


2 comments:

Aleisha said...

What a great tribute to your husband! I am impressed. It sounds like you hit the jack pot of husbands.

Ryan said...

Erica, thank you so much. Mostly for making me sound so good. Thank you for giving me 100 percent and expecting nothing except to be treated like a queen. You make it all worth it. I love comming home to you. Thank you so much for all that you do. I love you, Ryan.