Thursday, June 19, 2008

Farm Camp

My friend Sherrie is doing the most adorable kids camp at Staheli Farm this summer.
They took a tour of the farm in a behind a tractor....
slid down the corn slide...

learned about tractors....
learned about LOTS of animals......
and even got to feed them!!!!(my camera died so I missed them feeding all the animals)
(pot bellied pig named "Bacon")



They also learned about fruits and vegetables, learned about planting and harvesting a garden, gathered eggs, played lots of fun games, sang songs, ate yummy snacks, colored cute pictures, and got to see what it takes to work on a farm. Their motto is work hard and play hard. My kids had the time of their lives and I had to drag them away with a promise we would go back.
Go to http://stahelifamilyfarms.com for all the information. If you have kids you have to sign them up.

8 comments:

Christina P. said...

How fun!! We will definately have to check it out!!

{Annie N.} said...

That looks way fun. I'll have to look into that.

Allie said...

Looks like fun. I am always looking for something to keep the kids busy and having fun.

Unknown said...

That place is so fun for the kids! Prestons Kindergarten class went there in the fall, and he loved it!

Greg and Torrey said...

how awesome... i love that sherrie is so cool! i checked the website and unfortunately my kids are too young to participate. I guess you the kid has to be 3? maybe next year. how's life?

CLUFF FAMILY said...

hey erica, i have those pics of your kids. give me your email address and I will email them to you. how is your ankle? Let me know when you run again!

Ryan and Kaytee said...

So much fun!! Hey I'm coming to St. George sometime in July with my sister and would LOVE to see you. Email me your phone # so I can let you know exactly when and make plans. Any one else that you can round up too! kayteechurch@gmail.com

Andrea said...

My kids would love this especially Jaiven he is such a cowboy! He would think he had died and gone to heaven! Does it go all summer long??