Friday, June 27, 2008

I'M NOT TIRED!!!!!

We went swimming today and when I got home I asked my kids if they were tired. They INSISTED that they were not tired at all. I told them maybe they should just lay down for a minute and see if they might be just a little tired.
Carson....."I promise mom, we are not tired"
Me....."O.K. that's fine we'll go grocery shopping."
I go in the other room and come back two minutes later....
They are out!
So I have at least an hour with all three kids asleep. What should I do with my free time????




7 comments:

Linds said...

I love moments like this! When all of the kids are passed out and your free to do whatever! YAY...cute background by the way! Love it!

Lindsay Ann said...

The only time all 3 of my kids have been asleep at the same time is in the car on long trips. That picture below of Carson fishing in Pine Valley is so beautiful.

Andrea said...

These are such cute pictures! I also love the ones you have on your blog (that were professionally done) They are beautiful. Very cute kids!

Lyndsi said...

Lucky you to have all three of them asleep! I hope you enjoyed your hour off! And had fun swimming too

Kelly said...

I would take a nap if I were you! The only problem is when you wake up more tired than when you started :)

Summer days are the best when you get all tired out from swimming and just crash - ah to be a kid again!

(BTW - you look so pretty in the photo of you and Brynlee at the wedding!)

Lisha said...

That is the best! Lucky you! That Jumpin Jacks place looks cool. Lots of people in St. George keep talking about it on their blogs. There are several places like that here in Arizona. I bet it's fun to have something like that in St. George now. Those Pine Valley pictures are so pretty! I miss that place!:)

Jennie Minor said...

soo funny! I agree with your friend Kelly....if the kids are asleep, you should take a nap too. :) Love it when the kids play so hard then come in and crash!