Thursday, May 8, 2008

Early Mothers Day breakfast

Autumn and I were talking about Mothers Day this morning and all of a sudden she said she had a surprise for me and ran out of the room. She came back five minutes later with a bowl of Honeybunches of Oats with Strawberries, a big glass of water, a blanket, and a little handmade card that she had just made. She told me that she had made me breakfast in bed and that I was the best mom in the whole wide world. She also told me that she was going to take care of me for the rest of the weekend. All I can say is WOW!! I am pretty sure that she is the cutest little five year old ever.
(It is moments like this that make me so grateful to be a mom)

3 comments:

Aleisha said...

What a sweetie you have.

Unknown said...

Ahhhhh aren't these the best?

Josie said...

Sooo cute! I love it!