Monday, May 19, 2008

Mothers Day


I had such a wonderful Mother's Day this year. Ryan and the kids spoiled me. I got all day Saturday to do whatever I wanted while Ryan took the kids. He went grocery shopping, cleaned the house, and made dinner. Sunday I got breakfast in bed which consisted of strawberry and raspberry crepes (my absolute favorite), chocolate milk, candy, flowers, and cards. I also got a new cell phone, perfume, and diamond earrings. It couldn't have been a better day.


Being a wife and a mother has been the most incredible blessing in my life. I am so grateful to have such a perfect husband that takes such good care of our family and such a strong testimony of Jesus Christ. And then to have healthy, smart, beautiful kids that I love more than I thought was humanly possible. I am truely happy and love being a mom.


Thank you Ryan, Autumn, Carson, and Brynlee for such a great day. I love you.

1 comment:

Jennie Minor said...

those creps look so good!