Friday, May 2, 2008

Mothers Day Tea Party

I got to go to a Mothers Day tea party at Autumn and Carson's school yesterday. We had so much fun. They made the cutest cards with pictures of themselves holding flower suckers. (cute idea)

Then they showed us all the songs they have been working so hard on. They have been learning sign language this year. It was adorable to watch.
Next the kids that are reading read us the book Brown Bear, Brown Bear, what do you see? Autumn is reading so so well. It is amazing. I am SO proud of her!! The cute girl next to Autumn is her friend Chole. (We love Wednesdays because we get to play with Chloe on that day.)
Last we got to have a picnic on our blankets. The kids served me fruit, cheese and crackers, and yummy cookies.
This is Kaden and Kyler Terry. My kids seriously think they cannot live 2 minutes with these cute boys. Their poor mom Lindsey has my kids playing at house every available second. I don't blame them. Their house is the funnest!!!!

5 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

I love it. Happy Mothers day should be that way, I bet your kids loved you being there and doing everything for you. They are so dang ca'ute and I love that they go to school together. I am SO copying that picture idea...watch for it!!!
xoxo

brandee williams said...

So cute! What school do they go to?

Lindsay Ann said...

Hey Erica! Your blog is always so cute! Can you do me a favor and give Kena my e-mail address so I can see her blog. lindsaygarns@hotmail.com

thanks so much!

jenbulkley said...

I cant wait until my kids do stuff like tht at their school. Isn't life great!

Linds said...

That was so fun! I love Mother's Day Tea Parties!