Monday, May 19, 2008

Pictures for Grandma Christensen

My mom is hard to buy for, so this year Jonathan's wife Susan and I had the brilliant idea of getting a picture of all her grandkids taken. Of course we waited until two days before Mothers Day and Kiddie Kandids was a MAD HOUSE to say the least. I felt so bad for the poor girls working there who had to deal with people like us trying to get way too many little kids to all look at the camera at the same time and smile. After many frustrating hours we got a couple of half way decent pictures and called it good for the day. I know this sounds ridiculous, but I was exhausted when we were done.
It was all worth it when my mom started crying when she got the pictures. I know she loves her grandkids so much and they love her so much too. They would rather be at her house than anywhere else. She is the best mom and grandma ever.




11 comments:

Aleisha said...

Cute! Kena and I do that for her Mom every Christmas at Ronalee's request. That is so fun. We know how hard it is though. Just wait until you have 9 in the group. Crazy is all I can say.

[BrookeO] said...

They are SO cute!

The Foisy's said...

How cute!! Your kids are beautiful, and they are so mellow and mild mannered. You guys should definitely be proud parents. I miss it down there but I guess I'm gonna be here for a while so I'd better get used to it huh?

{Annie N.} said...

So cute! Getting pictures is the worst. I was totally sweating and worked up the last time we got my kids done together. But its worth it in the end.

Kristen said...

I LOVE them! The pics and your adorable kids!

Jennie Minor said...

Your kids are adorable!!!

Josie said...

Such cute pictures! They are darling, I especially love the one of the girls! How Sweet!

Unknown said...

So cute! I like the outfit choices! Julie and I did that with our two each when are little ones were both a month or so old. We had the boys were their Christmas suites and Bella her Christmas dress and we had it blown up and framed and given for Christmas. My mom cried too! its a great idea!

Lisha said...

What a great picture! I can see why your mom cried...what sweet beautiful grandkids!

Jen said...

Your kids are beautiful! How cute. I wish my girls would hurry up and get some hair!
Jen

Marnie Bergeson said...

Hi Erica, I've been scrolling through and have to say that I just love reading about what you've been up to. And, the pics of your kids are just TOO cute.